July 7, 2016

Heeey Batter Batter, Swing

Nothing like a little family time to kill the  rainy day blues. My family and I live 3 hours apart, and growing up in a very large "involved" family I tend to get a little home sick. When they come to visit we like to plan new things and show them what Indianapolis really has to offer. 
Indianapolis Indians Game

We took the fam-bam to an Indianapolis Indians game and Eli especially loved it. Im not sure if it was the baseball game or all the cotton candy, dipping' dots, or the new baseball hat and wooden bat. He's one spoiled kid..... but hey have you seen him? Melts, my heart. 

Indianapolis Indians Game

When Eli comes in town he is OBSESSED with Uncle D! Seeing their relationship bloom into something special is very rewarding. Dennis is so great with kids, but when Eli is around they both light up with so much love.

Sun King Wee Mac

Ever since I moved here to Indianapolis I have NOT found a local beer that tops this one! Sun King is a local brewery that makes Scottish-style Ale it is a enticing and malty brown ale with caramel, cocoa, and hazelnut character balanced with toffee undertones. YUMMY! If you are ever in town, run over and pick up a growler.... or three. yes three. 


P.S Don't order ice cream around this guy, he will wait until he is half way through his and look at yours and ask to trade, because he knows you have more.... and it works every time for this auntie.

^ you can't go to a ballgame with out ordering some peanuts. 
Indianapolis Indians Game


Family means everything to me and although we don't see each other often I can't wait until the moment I get to see them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...