December 30, 2016

Best Christmas Gift of 2016



When I get the chance to go home and visit I am always wishing it would slow down. Family time doesn't happen often and my little nephew is  growing so fast I feel like I'm missing everything. 

If you've been living under a rock for the last few month you haven't seen/heard of this new "hot" item kids and parents are laughing about. 

I'm here to tell ya, it's worth every penny. 

Simple concept really and it brings an enormous about of fun with the family. 

I originally planned on only buying Eli one gift this year, which fell threw immediately. I gave him one gift early so we all would be able to enjoy it because our Christmas day is too hectic.  


He was ecstatic. He knew exactly what this game was when he unwrapped it.


Surprisingly a little whip-cream can make a game pretty intense. Knowing you have a 70 lb dog watching over your shoulder makes for some fun.


The concept of the game was pretty simple. You spin the arrow, wait until it lands on a number and thats how many times you have to turn the handle. And hope and pray you don't get smacked in the face.



But of course when you do, Newman is right there to help you out.











Watch our fun below.


Click the picture below to purchase yours! You won't be disappointed. 

 Pie face game at Target


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...