January 28, 2016

INFUSED WATER



I bought a gallon water pitcher so I can make larger batches instead of a ton of mini ones for the day. This recipe is super simple and honestly took under 5 minutes to make... I like to precut all my fruits at the beginning of the week after grocery shopping, just so I do not have to hassle with cutting them every time I want some fruit. 

What you'll need

1 lemon
1 medium cucumber 
8 strawberries
1 gallon of water

For best results let water sit over night and it's good to go in the morning. I try to drink 8 glasses o water a day. This helps me from over eating and eating because I'm bored... yes, that happens more often than it should. 


Thanks so stopping by, for more infused water recipes check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...