January 25, 2016

MY MORNING MUSTS

My mornings wouldn't be the same without my coffee and my favorite Carmel Macchiato creamer. Morning time is really the only time I get to myself to gather my thoughts and prepare for the day ahead. Here are 5 essential things I need for a perfect morning. 


Find this mug here



Lana goes everywhere I go. She's my little stage 5 clinger. 


Psalm 143:8 
"Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you."


I put an endless amount of creamer in my coffees. It's an addiction. ;)



1. Coffee. Need I say more?
Coffee is clearly the main ingredient to kick start my mornings. Without it, my "me time" does not feel complete. If I didn't have coffee I think I would stay in bed all day. I love to experiment with new creamers but my go-to creamer has to be Carmel Macchiato! 

2. Quite Workplace. A calm work environment is great to gather my thoughts and plans for the day. I love to read my women devotional while the coffee is brewing open my planner and start making out my lists for the day. I cant seem to have a successful day without my lists. 


3. Comfortable clothes.....aka pjs. During this time in the morning I simply stay in my pajamas. I love to wait until the last minute possible to change. Something about the winter and comfy sweats just makes my heart sing. 


4. Stable Schedule. My planner goes everywhere with me! I love try to stay organized and on schedule with my daily tasks and goals. This is the planner I found at Target and I absolutely love it! 

5. Music. I love to wake up listening to some old school Francesca Battistelli on Pandora. 
I enjoy starting my mornings with a little worship session. This is a perfect way to start my day in a
positive mood. Get the Pandora app here



What are you favorite flavored coffee creamers to dress up your coffee?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...