February 24, 2016

I CONFESS...


It's finally Wednesday! I don't know about you, but I love Wednesday! I am learning so much this week about how I manage stress in a new environment/workplace. Who new starting a new job would be this exhausting.... BUT today I am happy to say that I'm linking up with Cait from Cait's Cozy Corner (one of my must read blogs) and her bestie,  Caitlin from Confessions of a Northern Belle







-  I am secretly obsessed with these "Love Bites" shark socks from the Target Valentines clearance section... how cute are they?!?!? I bought them just to be silly, but they are too fun to take off. (I might have worn them under my business pants this week) shhhhhh 


- This might be more of an accomplishment than a confession.... For the past two weeks I have had Starbucks before work everyday, but today I brought my own coffee.... I have mixed emotions about this. 


- This week was my first week not being a "nanny" anymore... Saying Goodbye to these kiddos was harder than expected.  My days won't be the same without these goofy kids. 

 

-Evertime I go to the Home Improvement store I always end up leaving with more plants.
 Always. 




What are your confession this week? Grab the image up top and link up! 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...