October 20, 2016

My Fall Bucket List

It's officially fall, and it has been for weeks now but the weather here in Indiana isn't sure what it wants to do. This week we were in the 80 and next week the low 60's. So far we have gone to 0 pumpkin patches, 0 hikes, and had 0 pumpkin spiced lattes. We are serious slackers this year, but I'll tell you I'm no fan of the PSL. Does that make me crazy? Trust me, I love my Starbuck, so much in fact that I go every morning bright and early, but I can't even stand the smell of them. They are too sugary and not enough coffee. This year I decided to make a mini wish list of a few things I would like to accomplish this season, before the winter comes and we are stuck inside till March.  I know half them won't even be attempted, but like most things in my life, I dream big and set goals high. Wishful thinking is one of my strong suits. 


1.Carve Pumpkins. Dennis and I carved pumpkins about three years ago, and there is a reason we haven't attempted this again. But this year I'm feeling brave and I think we can conquer pumpkin carving without giving up mid carve. 
2.Jump in a pile of leaves
3.Scary movie night. I'm such a wuss, so I need some suggestions of movie that won't make me sleep with the lights on. 
4.Stock up on cozy blankets
5.Tailgate at a college football game
6. Make an apple pie. Please tell me I'm not the only one that doesn't like pumpkin pie? In fact anything flavored pumpkin?
7.Take Newman on long walks while the sun is going down. 
8. Go hiking and see all the pretty leaves changing colors. 
9. Take cute "family" pictures outside wit Newman
10.Be home to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters 


Hopefully I can tackle all of these tasks before Thanksgiving! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...