August 26, 2016

Blogs I Admire and Why

The Daily Tay 
Not that this hilarious lady needs help getting anymore followers, but I can't help myself! This is Taylor from The Daily Tay. She lives in Chicago, just got MARRIED (congrats love) and has a Viszla named Harlow...which looks extremely similar to my Newman. (besides the noses) I'm not sure exactly sure how I came across her blog, but I'm so glad I did! Following her on one social media, just isn't enough. You need them all!! IG, Facebook, Twitter to just name a few.

The Daily Tay


She currently has her own T-Shirt store, "T-Shirt Town" on Etsy, They are a must see. I got suckered in by her genius quotes, I bought two!

I just want to hang with my dog t shirts


Helene in Between
Helene from Helene in Between, is literally just the BEST! Like Taylor ^^ I'm not sure how I was lucky enough to stumble across her blog. But she has truly been a lifesaver. I only started this blog a few months ago, out of now where. Not surprised, I found myself confused on how to really get started. Helene saved the day...literally. Her blog is the go-to place for all things Blog questions. She knows her stuff and she's not messing around!

Helene in Between

Are you struggling with your blog and not sure where to start? Are you needing help with gaining followers? Are you simply needing some basic blogging tips? Do you feel like you need this mug in your life? If yes, you need to join Blog Boss Babe! This is an online group where we all come together and help each other grow and learn. All while watching helpful videos and assignments to improve our individual blog. This is all done at your own pace. I'm so glad I decided to join this group of wonderful young ladies.

Blog Boss Babe

fASHionately Me 
Ashley's blog is pretty new to me. I recently have been on the hunt to find some other local blogger in my area. I joined IndyBlogSociety on IG to get the scoop on cool new blogger in my area. Ashley's Blog stood out to me the most. She is a lover of all things fashion and "comfy shoes."

fashionately me

Ashley is always posting new must have outfits all over her IG and I feel like I need ever one. She's adorable and you can tell she loves what she's doing. Her and her blogger pals are always doing fun events and be sure to check out her last post about an event this coming weekend!
fashionately me


Do you follow any of these lovely ladies too? What are some of your favorite blogs?

Linking up with LizChristinaNatasha, and Darci


Linking up with Andrea , Narci, and Erika.

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...