August 25, 2016

25 Get to Know Me Questions


25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What is your middle name?: Ann. I like to think because my grandmothers middle name is Ann, but it might just be a coincidence. 
2. What was favorite subject at school?: 100% Art, if you would even count that as a subject. My junior and senior year I signed up for an extra art class instead of lunch. I was and still am   socially awkward so this might have been more of the reason. Who really knows. 
3. What is your favorite drink?:  Lately, Iced coffee. I have been so addicted to Starbucks it's becoming a problem. and not just the cheap plain coffee, the extra large fancy shit.... Someone help me break away from Starbucks. Just a few months ago I came across the best wine ever made. Malvasia. It's a sweet red and you need it in your life. I'm currently saving my money to order that case of 12 or possibly 24. 
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Is it totally lame that I don't have one? You can always rely on Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett to give you all the feels! 
5. What is your favorite food?: Hot wings. Just like Mallory Can't Even . I need my buffalo hot wings at least once a month. Once I get that craving, I've gotta have it. 
6. What is the last thing you bought?: I can't exactly say just yet, because my a fellow Bride to Be friend reads my blog. ;) BUT her Bachelorette party AND Bridal shower is this weekend. So I'll let your mind wonder on what I purchased. 
7. Favorite book of all time?: Hmmm, this is a tough one. If I'm honest, I'm not a huge reader. This is something I've always wished I was and hopefully one day I will be a "reader", but for now it's just a dream. 
8. Favorite Color?: Black. Weird , I know. My entire closet is black and when I go shopping my can't bring myself to buy bright colors. After all black is such a solid basic, you can never have to much of it. 
9. Do you have any pets?: Yes, we have three. D and I got Lana and Charlie after being together for 8 months. Then we got Newman about 4 months ago. After getting my kittens, I turned into the exact definition of "crazy cat lady" and I wasn't afraid of telling the world... Hints my blog name. But I've always dreamed of having a dog. We finally decided on a breed and just got our puppy 4 months ago. His name is Newman and he's a redbone coonhound..... he's a handful. 
10. Favorite Perfume?: Love Spell by Victoria Secret... if I remember to wear it. Most of the time it's my natural sent.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Halloween... because it's my birthday! 
12. Are you married?: No... 
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Once. I went on a mission trip in 2009 with my church to Jamaica. We visited an orphanage and it was life changing. One of the best experiences of my life. 
14. Do you speak any other language?: Couldn't even if I tried. I took a semester of Spanish in high school, but that didn't end so well. 
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have one younger sister. We are two years apart and nothing alike. She has a 3 year old son and is getting married next summer. I have 3 pets, and am no where close to getting married. No where.

16. What is your favorite shop?: Target, is my second home. Sometimes when I'm lost in my thoughts driving, I end up in a Target parking lot. Clothes? Target. Groceries? Target. Patio Decor? Target. 
17. Favorite restaurant?: Tied between Buffalo Wild Wings or Sushi Club. Or both at once. 
18. When was the last time you cried?: Wow. This is an easy one. Yesterday.... while watching the Bachelor in Paradise. I'm a really emotional person especially when it comes to romantic stuff. If someone is crying, I'm right there balling with them. I can't help it. 
19. Favorite Blog?: Though one! The Daily Tay is by far my tops blog I am always reading and getting lost in for hours. She's hilarious. Helene in Between, duh! She's the founder of Blog Boss Babe this awesome blog group and her tips are wonderful. 
20. Favorite Movie?: The Other Guys. I have never laughed so hard in my life while watching that movie. Every minute is the best. 
21. Favorite TV shows?: I can watch Friends reruns all day long and never get bored. I grew up watching my mom iron my dads shirt while she endlessly watching Friends. It's something in my blood, I just can't get enough of. 
22. PC or Mac?: Mac... Next question. 
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6S, I think. It't defiantly an iPhone but not the largest most modern one. Who knows.

24. How tall are you?: 5.3" and a half. Just tall enough to ride rides, but not tall enough to reach the tip shelf in the kitchen. 
25. Can you cook?: Depending on my mood. Sometimes I can cook a meal dinner, but other times I struggle. I actually burnt water last week and had to scrap it off the stove once it hardened. It's not one of my best moments. 


Do you feel like you know me now? Let me know if you end up doing this quiz in the comments so I can check it out!

post signature
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...