December 16, 2015

Instagram roundup


Check out my Instagram here for more pictures! 


i love antique shopping and stick around when I talk about my trip to the Midland Antique Mall

  
fruit, fruit, fruit. 
i don't know what i would do without Gods sweet treats! 

 

my two favorite things, flowers and quotes. 

 

being a cat is hard work....

  

My lovely friend above on the far left is a blogger herself!
You will see her around here often and i will post soon where you can find her blog at! 

 

sometimes i try to be edgy.... and it never really works. 

  

i love watching the fall leaves change.

 

feeding my bird obsession one day at a time. 


Eli James and his chalkboard table i made for him. he's the best.



discovering hidden gems under Indianapolis. 



they love birds, just like their momma


this tree is magical. 
perfect spot for a nap 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...