July 11, 2016

Please Forgive Me



Please forgive, If I act a little strange
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every timeI look at you
Help me out here
All my words are falling short
And there's so much I want to say
Want to tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way
Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
Moving out across the bay
Like a stone I fall into your eyes
Deep into some mystery
I got half a mind to scream out loud
I got half a mind to die
So I won't ever have to lose you 
Won't ever have to say goodbye
I won't ever have to lie
Won't ever have to say goodbye


Please forgive me
If I act a little strange
For I know not what I do

Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every time I look at you
Every time I look at you

3 years. 
1,096 days
26,304 hours
1 House 
2 grumpy cats
1 nancy of a dog
So many smiles, laughs, and tears-happy and sad.
Countless hiking and bike trails.


David Gray: Please Forgive Me

he's our fav, check him out ^^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...