July 29, 2016

Ranting and Raving.... What I do Best



I feel like my brain has been running around in a circle for the last few weeks and I just haven't been able to stand still for a second. Do you ever feel like no matter how much you get done in one day it just isn't enough? That's how this gal has been feeling and it's miserable.

Raising a puppy is much harder than I ever imagined.... they are cute and cuddly, but so much work. I used to think I organized my time well, but now working 10-7 and coming home with a mess of a house, a puppy to train and dinner to cook. When all I want to do it sit on the sofa and stuff my face with Oreos and catch up on Scandal.

I'm starting to feel like this kitchen is never going to be completed. Of all things to be holding us back, it's the hinges.... I pretty sure no one else in the entire world has cabinets like ours, because we can't find our size of hinge anywhere. We even decided to just spray paint the old ones, and now they are chipping and look awful.

Where is this post going? Great questions. I feel like summer just started and it's almost August. . . time is going by so fast and I need to regroup my thoughts and start focusing on living in the moment.

With that, I'm going to go sit and have a cup of coffee. . .
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...