March 4, 2016

Friday I love you: Link Up



Finally, the day has come! It's FRIDAY!!!!  I have some fun, random favorites to share with you this week! Here we go!

+ ONE +
Last week I shared a post about my recent hiking trip that I can't stop thinking about!  It's February and the weather was in the high 70's! It's was wonderful weather for hiking and being outdoors. Find out here to read all about it! 


+ TWO +
For Valentines day, Dennis surprised me with a few new bottles of wines and I finally opened one bottle! How cute is the  name? The bottle is so girly and fun, so I can see why Dennis thought I would love it right away. This wine is a Riesling and is light with the perfect amount of sweetness.  You can order your bottle here.... ummm HELLO this website is called Wine.com. I might have to bookmark this site. ;) 



+ THREE +
Back when I first started my blog I wrote a post about the what I needed for the perfect LaZZZy day. Now having my "first" big girl job I have been daydreaming about snuggling up in bed with a huge cup of joe and not having any plans to be somewhere. 


+ FOUR + 

I have been feeling a little adventurous this week so I tried a new Starbucks drink. Here I present to you the iced caramel macchiato! SO yummy and worth the splurge. 


+ FIVE +
This week I shared what I though were my 12 Things Successful People Do on Monday Mornings and you can read all about it here! 



Have a great weekend and join in on all the fun with these linkups!!!!
Happy Friday!!!

 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! 


I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tif, Della & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...