March 4, 2016

Friday I love you: Link Up



Finally, the day has come! It's FRIDAY!!!!  I have some fun, random favorites to share with you this week! Here we go!

+ ONE +
Last week I shared a post about my recent hiking trip that I can't stop thinking about!  It's February and the weather was in the high 70's! It's was wonderful weather for hiking and being outdoors. Find out here to read all about it! 


TWO +
For Valentines day, Dennis surprised me with a few new bottles of wines and I finally opened one bottle! How cute is the  name? The bottle is so girly and fun, so I can see why Dennis thought I would love it right away. This wine is a Riesling and is light with the perfect amount of sweetness.  You can order your bottle here.... ummm HELLO this website is called Wine.com. I might have to bookmark this site. ;) 



THREE +
Back when I first started my blog I wrote a post about the what I needed for the perfect LaZZZy day. Now having my "first" big girl job I have been daydreaming about snuggling up in bed with a huge cup of joe and not having any plans to be somewhere. 


FOUR

I have been feeling a little adventurous this week so I tried a new Starbucks drink. Here I present to you the iced caramel macchiato! SO yummy and worth the splurge. 


FIVE +
This week I shared what I though were my 12 Things Successful People Do on Monday Mornings and you can read all about it here



Have a great weekend and join in on all the fun with these linkups!!!!
Happy Friday!!!

 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! 


I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!


And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...