January 31, 2016

23 Things About Me

Are you ready for Monday? If not, you better hurry because it's right around the corner. Since I am new to the blogging world I thought it was time I introduce myself. I am 23 years old, so why not start with 23 fun facts about myself.


1. I crave chocolate on a daily basis
2. Im addicted to Starbucks and anything coffee
3. Painting is how I destress
4. I'm the exact definition of a crazy cat lady
5. Ice cream is my favorite
6.  I love Jesus
7. I was born and raised in Evansville Indiana. 
8. I've had scoliosis since I was 15
9. I could live on ice cream and frozen grape.....but not combined together
10. I melt over flowers
11. I'm a thinker
12. My dream job would be to own/run my own humane society
13. I love to shop
14. I have horrible anxiety but I learn to manage it
15. I'm slowly beginning to hoard coffee mugs
16. I'm a smoothie addict 
17. Gardening is my favorite pastime 
18. I can't stand doing laundry
19. I wish to own a chicken coop in my backyard one day
20. I'm really shy
21. Quotes make me happy 
22. I love vintage things
23. Romantic movie junkie

Thanks for stopping by! Take a look around and let me know what you think!
I have a ton of fun things lined up for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...