January 22, 2016

WORDS FOR THE SOUL

Yay, it's finally Friday!




this week has been full of ups and downs. I'm sure you can all relate to some degree. between work, home projects, trying to keep the house cleaned, having dinner on the table every night....it can be a little hectic. plus this weather makes me want to stay under the covers all day. this verse was just what I needed to get me through the week. its positive and uplifting and lets me know that no matter what life throws at me I need not to worry and just have faith and "be still" because He has a plan for me in the crazy world. 

Psalm 46:10 

"Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."


Stay safe and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...