February 9, 2016

ELI IS THR33 //// WEEKEND RECAP!

This weekend I was in Evansville for my nephews 3rd birthday and it was so much fun! We had a very busy weekend full of fun activities and lots of family time. My sister always goes above and beyond for Eli's birthday parties and this one was my favorite so far! It was Super Bowl weekend so it was perfect that his party was sports themed! 


Eli, Mommy, and Daddy all wore baseball t-shirts with their names and ages! How cute! 



Here at the Wilhite house we are HUGE St. Louis Cardinal fans, so Eli was loving his baseball tee! 


I was in charge of making these adorable cupcakes to match the theme of the party! Sadly I did not take pictures of how I made these, but here are some links I found on Pinterest that are similar! 


He's too cute to be camera shy. 


This field goal is made out of pvc pipes and spray paint! 


In honor of the Super Bowl that weekend my dad made a "Lombardi Trophy" as a center piece for the cake pop and cookie table! 



These cake pops were a-mazing.... I ate about 5... shame on me, but they were totally worth it. 


My sister also made this cute "Penalty Flag" sign for the cupcakes, next to these adorable "Ball" mason jars! She is so clever! 



Heather put a "Rookies" sign on the tub with jukeboxes for the kids and a "Old Timers" sign on the cooler with the beer. I thought this was a fabulous idea!


Eli James has blessed my life so much just in these last three years. I can't image my life without this little man. 


Eli was spoiled with so many gifts- all mostly baseball and sports related items, like this one. He loves his new baseball glove beanbag chair


Thanks for stopping by! Stop back by tomorrow to see what other fun things we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...