February 5, 2016

FRIDAY FAVORITES


Happy Friday!!!! I'm so excited it's Friday mainly because I am heading home to Evansville for the weekend and because I'm linking up with Momfessionals for the SECOND time this week! 

Check out my Show and Tell Tuesday



We had a little bitty warm front come through so I threw on my bright floral dress and mixed things up a bit at Starbucks and got a cold frapuccino.  


This dress is from where else? TARGET-my second home! Find it here


Please tell me I'm not the only one in love with these "adult" coloring books? Plus, this one is all cats so it's a double win! 


The sun was so bright this week I was in heaven! Some how my indoor garden keeps growing and growing and I'm loving all the added greenery! How adorable is my sign in the window too?


This week I have been CRAVING popsicles and my wish was granted! These are amazing and a great way to please my sweet tooth. Can you tell what I'm waiting in the background?? That's right, The BACHELOR! Is Olivia staying or leaving??? What do you think? I personally throw a pillow at the TV when "To Be Continued" came on the screen. Grrrrr ABC knows how to keep me coming back every Monday. 


Happy Weekend! Sit back and put your feet up or go out and get crazy so you have stories for Monday! Either way have a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...