February 5, 2016

WORDS FOR THE SOUL

I love coming across quotes when I'm not searching and they speak so much volume towards my life in that moment. When I found this quote, I laughed and thought, wow that was written just for me..... I'm going to be honest, this is what I struggle with every . single . day. Sometimes, I tend to over analyze situations and think of the worst possible outcome instead oh asking "how can I fix this" or "what can I do to make this better." It will take time, but this is something i have to work at over and over again until this mindset can be changed. This is simply perfect in so many ways, I can't get over it. Being negative only makes situations harder. God will never give me anything I can not handle, all I need to do is smile, stay positive and enjoy the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...