February 12, 2016

Currently :Friday Favorite

This week I am linking up with Momfessionals for "Friday Favorites"
and September FARM for "Oh Hey FRIDAY!"





I can NOT travel without these two items!! D drives so he's in charge of the AC/Heat... which normal means I'm freezing!!! So to keep this gal happy I need my favorite blanket from Target!! If you haven't tried V8 Fusion Energy, go to Target right now and pick up your first pack! It's a great boost of energy and helps me stay awake so I can keep Dennis entertained during our 3 hours drive. oHHH and did I mention it's all natural energy from green tea!!! SCORE!









I loved helping my sister wedding plan! Find out what we were up to last weekend here. I'm never taking this Bride sticker off.
P.S I'm not engaged.



Target did it AGAIN!!!! Valentines Day is this weekend and I may or may not have picked up a few cute things to decorate the house with for Sunday!



My not-so favorite moment of the week was going to the doctors.... Something about doctor offices have allllllwasy freak me out,  mostly because I'm a wuss when I comes to needles. BUT I got a new job this week (whoop whoop) so I had to get a physical and a TB test... I'm still alive and I'm extremely glad that part of my week was over with.




My sister turning 21was so exciting and weird. Exciting because we took her out for drinks and dancing but weird, because she's my baby sister and seeing her drinking a long island doesn't seem right to me. She had a blast though and I can't wait to take her out again.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...